For approximately 12 muffins
- 25g coconut flour
- 55g almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 40g sugar
- 10cl almond milk
- 1.5 tsp matcha
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 12 raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar, then add the almond milk and the coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine both coconut and almond flours and add the matcha, baking powder and vanilla powder
- Add the mixed powder to the liquid mix and whisk until combined
- Pour 2 hefty tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup
- Add a fresh raspberry to each filled cup
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool it down before putting it in the fridge for at least an hour. You should get a nice jam consistency.
- Do not overmix
- Check the muffins are done with a toothpick or a knife, making sure no batter sticks
- Come to Mauderne's cooking classes to learn the tips and secrets about a healthy muffin